1. Trade Marketing Planning:
• Support Channel Operation Manager to develop and implement the MT channel strategy.
• Collect and analyze all relevant data (internal sales & nielsen data) for input in MT channel planning process (shopper info, market trends, channel development trends, performance of major customer, SWOT analysis from competition and channel point of view)
• Work & align with KAM (Key Account) to align, input for trade marketing plans & activities (Activation, Sampling, Promotion, Merchandising) for new product launching (NPD plan)/ re-launching/ and key product strategic in month.
2. Trade Marketing Management:
• Track, monitor, report performance of trade marketing plans/ activities monthly
• Track, analyze competitor's activities, and propose action plans monthly
• Strong control of daily operations management: PG sampling, Sales men sampling activities, manage and develop new POSM, ad-hoc activities to support MT Channel reach target monthly.
• Collect and check promotion’s invoices, payments evidence before sending to Accountants for payment.
• Manage PG, search, build and train the PG team